In a mechanical lifestyle it is really crucial to learn properly the art of storage management. You can definitely stay at an advantageous side by making better use of hard drive memory. Ease us Partition manager is certainly one of the finest partition manager to perform tasks like delete, tweak, compress your hard drive storage.
About the product
You will be having no doubt regarding the quality of the product when we say it has been rated five stars by many reputed centres. The disk partition software is already having a mammoth more than twenty four million users over the globe. This is a one stop solution for your storage management, partition recovery, or replication. The product can deal with many languages.
It is a safe product to combine flanking partitions and making it a better place on total without too much data loss. You can turn dynamic disk in to a basic disk, and in addition turn FAT to NTFS file pattern. In fact, you can replicate a whole hard disk in to the other instead going for any Windows re-installation. Migration of the complete platform in to SSD without going for reinstallation of Windows makes the complete process really easier.
The disk partition tool has the native Partition recovery wizard to restore partitions those are lost by mistake. The tool can finely deal with entire hardware RAID, removable memory option, hard disk, and other file patterns. The tool works fine on both BIOS-based and UEFI-based hardware.
The tool can deal with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 7 32 bit and 64 bit Edition, Windows Vista 32 bit and 64 bit Edition, Windows XP Home Edition and Professional 32 bit and 64 bit Edition.
You have to ensure your system performs through a processing unit with clocked at 500 MHz mated with a minimum 512 MB or more RAM capacity. The hard disk drive should be having at least 100 MB space available.
The prime interface involves a control panel having shortcuts for basic tasks, and you can take a dig at remaining tasks as well. It tells clearly about the complete partitions on the particular disk.
It has the menu bar that provides you with the option of dealing with whole EaseUS Partition Master spec lists. The frequently dealt options can be reached easily through the toolbar.
How to perform your desired partitions through EaseUS Partition Master
- After installing the tool, have a right click on D: partition that you wish to shape up the available memory for the C: drive on the disk map.
- Now choose the “Resize/Move partition” and take the mouse over left partition. Set the partition size you wish as the pointer turns in to a double sided arrow.
- Now the free space is available for you straight behind C drive. Point the mouser at the right partition bar, and pull it to wrap the entire available space and the mouse pointer turns in to a double heading arrow.
- If you find the operations in accordance your desire, then you can see the tasks in Pending operations.
- Now just tap on ‘Apply’ if you are fine with the arrangement, and you can have an enlarged C drive.